Jaron Wolff’s new line of transmitters/transducers is a German manufactured instrument that we are very excited to have part of our product portfolio. Based on our considerable experience with German built products we wanted to pass on the same quality, durability and accuracy to our transmitters/transducers. Our due diligence and extensive research paid off and we are proud to say that we can provide a quality, reliable and serviceable product.
We offer a variety of different transmitters/transducers with superior value to cover a wide spectrum of industries such as oil & gas, food, medical, transportation, aviation, refrigeration, pulp & paper, breweries and petrochemical plants. Our transmitters are CE compliant, have intrinsically safe specifications, can link to a variety of different displays and have measuring ranges up to 60,000 PSI.
Pressure transmitters may be called a pressure sensor or a transducer. What a transmitter, transducer or a pressure sensor does is it converts the physical quantity 'pressure' into an industry-standard signal.
Download the transmitter data sheet
Download the datalogger data sheet
WT Pressure Transmitters
- Model: WTE - Economical Transmitter
- Model: WTP - Calibratable Transmitter
The WT series pressure transmitter/transducer is a robust, compact, stainless steel industrial sensor that offers high quality precision at a very competitive price. This industrial sensor was built to measure a variety of gas & liquid applications for demanding measuring requirements and operate in various temperatures. It also offers a high overload protection and long-term stability. Safety and quality is our number one concern when meeting our customers needs and we believe we have accomplished that with our WT transmitters.
- Pressure ranges up to 60,000 psi
- 6 Pin Bendix
- Fully welded stainless steel housing
- Measuring accuracy of 0.5% up to 30,000 psi
- Calibratable with our in-house technicians
- Stainless steel or titanium film measuring cell for long term stability
- Operating/Media temperature rating -40 °C to 125 °C
- Compatible with liquid and gases
- IP 67 & 69 rated M12 x 1 electrical connections
- Burst pressure up to 200%
- CE Compliant & Intrinsically safe ( ATEX Approved )
- Model: WTT
This compact industrial screw-in transmitter is used to measure the temperatures of liquids or gases in pipelines, air ducts, containers, vessels, hydraulics and a variety of other applications. With a fixed threaded connection and multiple options for connections or stems allows for an easy and direct installation process.
- Hermetically sealed
- All welded 316 Stainless Steel
- Media Temperature ranges -50 °C to 150 °C
- 4 – 20 mA two wire output
- High accuracy & vibration resistance
- A variety of connections & stems
- CE compliant
Submersible Pressure Transmitters
- Model: WTL
Our WTL line of submersible transmitters/sensors are Class 1 Div 1 approved for use in intrinsically safe areas with an approved barrier. The submersible series are watertight and completely sealed yet vented through the cable to correct for barometric pressure changes. With an accuracy of 0.35% F.S. you can be satisfied knowing the amount of fluid in your tank is accurate.
- Ranges from 0-100 mbar up to 25 bar
- Protection category IP 68
- Optional: 0.25% F.S.
- Micro PTFE coating
- Output signal 4-20 mA or 10 V ( RS 485 coming soon )
- Compact design & durable
- Zero correction
- CE Compliant
- Model: WTD
This pressure transmitter was designed to measure the pressure differences in air and liquids for a variety of applications such as filtration, leak testing, tank levels and more. Its compact design and ability to reset the zero makes its durable and efficient. The digital solution also allows you to scale the measuring ranges from 1:1 to 1:10 in the relation between line pressure and differential pressure.
- Fast response time
- Compact design
- Ranges up to 1000 bar
- 4-20 mA 2 wire
- All-welded 316L SST wetted parts
- Option to add an additional digital output
- The digital solution allows you to
- Model: WTS - Industrial Pressure Switch
This pressure switch is programmable by an optional hardware box, which can be configured by our software. It can measure absolute or relative pressure and can be used in pneumatic, hydraulic and many other industrial applications.
- -1 bar to 0 and up to 5000 bar
- Accuracy 0.5% F.S.
- Temperature range -40 – 125 ̊C